Volunteers’ of Helping Hand Foundation




Volunteers’ of  Helping Hand Foundation



Helping Hand Foundation – this is the name of the organization which host our volunteers’ Elena and Claudia. Their main task is working with disabled adults. Volunteers participate in everyday life, therapies and free time activities.

Here is their self-presentations:

Hello my name is Claudia  and  I am studying a social work . I  am from Colombia which is the most amazing country in the world. I am a volunteer in Warsaw which is the second amazing place in the world. I am working in Pomocna Dlon . I really like sharing time with my friends and with my family.
 I love chocolate very much. I like to walk, to met new people  and I like people who are smiling.  That’s all. Thank you.))

My name is Elena. I am a volunteer now , which makes  me really happy. Therefore,   I work in Warsaw, in Wawer,  in a house with old disabled people together with my dear friend Claudia from Colombia.  I was born in Ulm, Germany, where was born Albert Einstein. Now I am 19 years old and have just finished my high school.  In Ulm I left my family with one sister and two parents.
 I think that Warsaw is really great,  because here  are so many gentlemen.








Claudia



Elena

Comments