EVS Angelika Osak talking from UK



Cześć everyone!

Today I am going to share some of Angelika's experiencie abroad:

Angelika:  
I'm on a project in Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales, UK.
I am a teacher assistant and work in 6 schools helping with Polish, Portuguese and Bulgarian children who has difficulties with the English language. I translate and explain things for them. 

Angelika's work place
I am working for 5 days per week so I have plenty of time to do some travelling on the weekends. I walk every Saturday exploring the beauty of Wales. After each walk I treat myself to a jacket potato which is definitely my favorite food here.
Angelika's favorite past time.
I had some problems in the middle of my project, just before Christmas, mainly because of the awful weather and terrible homesickness but once the winter was over I felt much better. Now, when I've got only a month left, I already begin to miss that place and the people I met here.

Wales, United Kingdom.
Time on EVS life just go away so fast, maybe is because all of us are very concentrate in our projects and paying attention to the difference between our countries and our new home that some times we can not feel the passing of time.


This was all for now!

See you next time with more EVS volunteers stories.  



Yours,
 
Angélica Camargo Flórez 
EVS - Pułtusk 2016

Comments