EVS Angélica Camargo Flórez talking from Pułtusk



 Cześć everyone!


As maybe you know my name is Angélica Camargo Flórez. I am from Pamplona a small and beautiful city in Colombia also I am an art student in Medellin. I am living in Pułtusk, Poland for six months already, country where I am doing my EVS. My program is based in non-formal and informal education with kids from 14-17 at some schools in Pułtusk and some promotion of volunteering work.
Piñata's day at Language Cafe
Since I arrived in Poland I really fall in love with all the differences between my country and my new one. Just coming home for first time was and amazing journey, was the first time for me reading and learning some polish words at street. After that, every day has becoming as a new adventure.
 
I am taking some polish lesson and I have to say I am very glad of that. It’s incredible how everything change when you become to understand the culture and the language.  It is a new place that appear when you recognize this small details in the way Polish people are, talk, celebrate, eat and live.
I have to talk about Pułtusk, place that remembers me my own town. Time after time I am started to meet people from the town and then more doors are open to get more and more involved into the culture and traditions. In my volunteering project I got so distracted about so new things that time is really passing fast.

Holidays in Pułtusk
I felt already I been improving my Spanish my mom’s tongue (you could learn more about anything when you have the necessity of teaching) English and off course I feel proud of my baby’s level in Polish. This an opportunity to show all your skills your carry with you from the past and in addition developing new ones.




Sharing with theatre volunteer club

By this time I identify how many possibilities EVS program give me. Because every day I have news challenges like; quotidian issues and professional ones. I am learning how share my life with different people from other countries, so living in a multicultural house is one of the most important facts about my EVS. In addition I feel more prepared in organizing, preparing material, activities and artistic resources for different events we been through in Pułtusk. Positively I will be so happy to apply all my new knowledges in future job opportunities. I understand how much I enjoying preparing cultural events, in arts this absolutely means a lot.

Schumana parada 2016
On my near future I can’t imagine all the news adventures are coming for me but I am ready for it and besides I can’t wait.




Pa!

Angélica Camargo Flórez 
EVS - Pułtusk 2016

Comments

  1. Really nice thing you had posted here. And i think it seems to be much older posts. So please keep update like this.

    Manpower Consultancy in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment