Mountains,Oscypek and Spanish! What a wonderful world :)


Hej hej!

It is summer right? (Was summer) The perfect opportunity to join a school trip to Zacopane, where the Polish mountains are. Time really go fast, I remember two months ago making plans about summer activities, work camps and events in Pułtusk and my trip to Zacopane looked so far away. It is already the end of July and after being a volunteer in NO HATE-CREATE training I just stop and made memories about my almost two weeks in the beautiful town in the south of Poland.
Agata and I. In the edge of a mountain. 
No one can deny how wonderful is being in the mountains and how challenging is walk through some of them. Even for me (I am from the Colombian mountains) the experience was very different, being part of a group who is with so many expectations about the landscape make you feel excited too.
Really challenger day.
We were almost 50 people; teachers, students and me. The idea of this trip besides have fresh air and some sport activities is to know more about the culture, tradition, sharing free time with new friends and for me and some of them first contact with Spanish.
Having fun in the lessons.
Before the first lesson I did not expect that so many students feel curious and enthusiastic about learning Spanish. Every day at 8pm after longs walks or maybe just chill out in thermal pool, some kids came to the common room and start to learn basic words and sentences in Spanish.
At the end of the trip they were able to play some cards using Spanish numbers also play basketball and crown on Spanish, so I have to said that I am really happy of the faster results with kids.  And is always beautiful heard Spanish in foreigner accent.
In the middle of the walk. 
That’s all for now people but please keep in touch with Ms. Hedgehog!
Pa!
Na razie!
Angélica Camargo Flórez
EVS - Pułtusk 2016


Comments