New EVS volunteer in SPW!



Hello!
My name is Kien. I’m 26 years old and I’m single. :):):):):):):):):)
I’m study electronic and after I graduated, I worked in Volunteers for Peace Vietnam (VPV) for 3 years in Hanoi, Vietnam.
I enjoy working with other people and I love traveling and meeting new people, that’s why I applied for long-term EVS in Poland.
I was a coordinator and camp leader many workcamps in Vietnam and that was amazing experience when I met people from all over the world. So I expect to have a great time, get new experiences and have chance to discover diffirent cultures in poland. 
Come and discover the world with Workcamp!!!!!




                                   A little bit about VPV if you want to volunteer in Vietnam :)                   
   

Volunteers for Peace Vietnam is a non-profit organization founded in 2005 with the aim to empower youth through voluntary service as a mean of strengthening their skills for life while promoting Vietnamese community development with volunteer services . Volunteers for Peace Vietnam is a member of the UNESCO’s Coordinating Committee for International Voluntary Service (CCIVS) through which thousands of volunteers are exchanged globally each year.      



                                                      Together we make a better world!!!!!
 

Comments