Volunteers’ of Sociotherapy Centre for Youth “Jedrus “



Volunteers’ of  Sociotherapy Centre for Youth “Jedrus “

Sociotherapy Centre for Youth “Jedrus “ – this is the name of the organization which host our EVS volunteers Cristina and Anne. This is what they told us about their voluntary service.

They are working with children at school.  In the morning they  help teachers in the classroom with classes and after  help children to do their homework.  After that they play some games  and have fun together with children. 
They really like what they do . So we’ll wish you to continue like that and never forget, that what you do  is really great. Thank you for that.
 And now self-presentations and photos of Anne and Cristina:

Hey, my name is Anne. I have just finished my high school and now I am going to work at Jedrus for the next 10 month. I live and work at the boarding school.
My plan after EVS is to study physics. For me, EVS is a great opportunity to explore more about myself and learn something for life, while doing something good and of general benefit. And of course, I am curious to get to know more about Poland and meeting new people! 


Hello my name is Cristina. I am 23 years old and I am Spanish. Currently made my EVS in Poland,Warsaw, in a bording school with children who have problems in their families. I consider myself open and fun, great lover of food and music, and I feel very fortunate to have this experience in Poland.







Anne



Cristina

Comments