Volunteers’ of Rehabilitation, Education and Welfare Centre “Helenow”



Volunteers’ of Rehabilitation, Education and Welfare Centre “Helenow”

The name of the next organization which host our  volunteers’ Gayane, Mihaela and Corinna is Rehabilitation, Education and Welfare Centre “Helenow” .  

Their activities includes  working with disabled children, supporting assistants, educators and therapists  of the Centre in their everyday work. In the mornings  they help the children to dress up, take them to schools , after they help them to do their homework. In the evenings,  if they have free time they also play some games together J






  
Now their self-presentations :

My name is Corinna Friedrich, I'm 19 years old and I come from Germany  where I live in Scheidt, a little village near Mainz. I have two siblings: a brother who's a year older than me and a twin sister. Like me, she's doing a voluntary service by working with disabled people. Besides, I have a big young dog named Caruso (he's very lively and, of course, I like him very much).
I enjoy reading, jogging and exploring new cultures or in general new things so I'm looking forward to the upcoming year.

Hello my  name is Gayane  and I am from Armenia. In Armenia  I live in Erevan . I am 26 years old. I am an economist.  I like reading books, dancing , watching films, walking, listening to music.  Here in Poland I am a volunteer in the Rehabilitation,  Education and Welfare Centre  which is called “Helenow”.I like the fact that I am  in Warsaw and I am sure  that I will enjoy the year which I am going to spend here .

Hi. My name is Mihaela and I am from Moldova.  So far I really enjoy my stay in Warsaw. The project is great, the kids we work with are amazing and one of the things I love the most is to work at Hypoterapi.
I love music very much. I am discovering polish reagge now and I enjoy it very much. One of my main goals is to discover polish theatre.  

Gayane


 Mihaela


Corinna

Comments