Volunteers' in Wieliszew





My name is Veronika and I am a volunteer from Slovakia.
I came to Poland two months ago to work and live in Wieliszew Commune.
The EVS project,  which I participate is devoted to enviroment protection and ecology.
I cooperate with biology and geography teachers from Upper secondary schools complex in Komornica and Lower secondary school  in Wieliszew.
Together we prepare activities for students during lessons and also afterschool activities during which we try to show them that everybody should care about the  enviroment.
We also participate in international educational programmes for schools, within which we are monitoring enviroment and changes in it during long time period.
Afternoon, during free time, we discuss about differencies in our countries, traditions and compare our cultures and lifestyles.


Hello. My name is Hayk Babayan and I am from Armenia. I am 23 years old. I graduated from Yerevan State Agricultural University.  Now I am a volunteer in Poland, in Wieliszew Commune.
I live and work there. My main activity is to take part in Physical classes and help the teacher with the work. I am sharing with him his activities and I really like my work.  From time to time we organize also  some competitions for pupils.  Mostly it is all.  



Comments