EVS Volunteers 2015 - 2016 :3



Dzień dobry! 

My name is Angélica Camargo, I am from Colombia and I am going to introduce in general the volunteers who came and went abroad, to (Pułtusk) Poland and from Poland, this year. In next posts we will tell you more about each of us and also share some events and pictures about volunteering job.

I will start from SPW volunteers abroad: Angelika Osak, she is in UK. Anna Kameduła, in Romania. Artur Borczyk, in France and Dawid Ciecierski, in Serbia.
David Ciecierski with my EVS's mates in Pultusk before going to Serbia.
Olga Pietrzak in France and Magdalena Kuranda in Mozambique, they were abroad and came back to Poland some months ago. 


And the volunteers who came to Poland like me: Leyla Olberding from Germany. Nele Thestorf from Germany. Sara Ines Ferreira from Portugal and Xavier Tomas from Spain.

Me Angélica on my first EVS training in Warszawa 9-15 May 2016

We are involved with different kind of projects that include many topics like teaching languages, non-formal education, promoting volunteer job, promoting workcamps, work with kids, kids with disabilities and young people. 

Keep your eyes open because in the next post you will know more about the awesome volunteers from 2015-2016. 


With love, 

Angélica Camargo Flórez 
EVS - Pułtusk 2016

Comments